The Video Library has been updated. Please click on the following link to view the video library list in google docs.
How to check-out a video:
- You must be a current OPA member in good standing.
- Contact Erin. You may use the on-line form below, e-mail, snail-mail, phone, or get it in person at a General Meeting.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions below.
- If available, the VHS/DVD will be sent right away.
- You have one month to view it and then send it back. The cost is under $3 to send back. Please send it back when you are through since we always have waiting lists for the popular titles.
- If you keep it more than three months or lose it (Erin will harass you to get it back sooner) you will be considered a member not in good standing which could keep you from applying for Showcase, etc., until it is resolved. You don’t want that! We want to make these available for everyone and get a better use of them. If you lose it you will need to pay for its replacement. These are OPA assets.
5440 NW Deschutes Drive
Beaverton, OR 97229
Fill out the form below to request a video.