Hello OPA members new and old and welcome to the OPA
My name is Holly Dubrasich. I am currently the Member Outreach Director.
As the OPA Member Outreach director I wish to welcome all new members. Do you need some help/support with OPA? Are you missing newsletters, or don't know how to get involved? Is Showcase a big question mark for you? Please contact me right away and I can help clear away the fog. Via e-mail, telephone, and face-to-face I can help you get:
- Connected with other members
- Connected to local sources of info and supplies
- Answers to questions about OPA and local resources
- Get you hooked in with others who have your same ceramic interest (firing, glazing, marketing, etc.)
- Involved with the organization so you can help lead our all volunteer organization and earn points for Showcase.
At each general meeting there is a Member Outreach table set up at 6pm that is just for you. Also at each meeting we address a different topic of information about techniques, marketing, glaze troubleshooting, OPA in general, other topic of interest. You are welcome to stop by for our early
gathering before the regular meeting gets started. New members are especially encouraged to show up, have questions answered and get introduced to the group.
The OPA board and Showcase Steering Committee are working hard to welcome new members and encourage established members to get involved and stay in touch as well. If you need help just ask. We want to help.